Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Path Ahead:

Life showed me the path ahead, when I was at Crossroads
No Highway this….but another strange slow lane,
with a promised Oasis at the end.
As I skipped on, I let myself be fooled by the shimmering lights
When I lay down to rest a while,
And lifted the veil of the shimmering lights
I was dragged down by the lurking heaviness inside.
So heavy that all around me was only silence….
No calls from the far off mountains
No shuffles of restless feet
Could drag me back to my path again
Only a question remained
Does the Oasis even know,
That a tired wanderer chose to come its way and
Is waiting somewhere for a drop to wash the heaviness away?

3 comments:

Grey Shades said...

Lovely! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks GS :-)

bips

Anonymous said...

hi
really a lovely piece...well i am sure the oasis did its task of showing u how much baggage u r carrying ...and its time to dump it and move on
s