Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Of All the Things…..

…..I wanted to become - such as

Neurosurgeon
Astrophysicist
Wild Life Photographer
Wild Life Researcher
Geophysicist
Archeologist
Anthropologist
Traveler
Writer
Photographer


…I have ended up being in the most confused profession - media! In fact I have even forgotten the meaning of most of these words above. Sometimes I Really wonder what would life be like had I been any one of these….was it destiny that brought me here or was it that I simply didn’t try! Where is the time machine…I want to go back!

4 comments:

Sameer said...

Oh then you'd have fogotten the meaning of media :)

Tinky Toinkers said...

hey...
where didja go off too... especially since i moved as well ;)
oughta catch up sometime neh?
cheers~

Grey Shades said...

I guess you jus went with the moment!

manuscrypts said...

a-ha, so thats why my post made sense to you :)